Saturday, February 23, 2013

The great thing about the Disney cruise is that you can have fun as a family, but when you need some




Now, I've been on 10 cruises (yes, that's exotic car rental in boston a lot, I know. My husband is addicted and says that he works his second job so he can cruise 2 times a year :). But this was my first Disney cruise. And my first cruise with both kids. I felt that it was the perfect vacation. Usually when you go on a family vacation, it's not a vacation at all for the parents. It's a lot of work. And it's not that fun. Or relaxing.
The great thing about the Disney cruise is that you can have fun as a family, but when you need some quiet, relaxing time you can drop your kids off at the amazing exotic car rental in boston kids camp and enjoy yourself. Then when you've gotten totally relaxed you can pick them up again. So so so perfect.
One thing that I loved is that Disney does not use salt water in their pools. All the other cruise lines I've sailed with have salt water in their pools. exotic car rental in boston Which isn't that much fun for kids (or parents).
5 stars: I love this dish, I would make it once a week if I could! 4 stars: This is a tasty dish, it will go in our rotation of meals. 3 stars: I liked it okay, I probably won't make it more than once every several months. 2 stars: I ate it, but I won't make it again. exotic car rental in boston 1 star: It was gross and I didn't even finish it. *Obviously, this is totally subjective

2 comments: