Saturday, February 23, 2013

I come from a seafaring family and admit to being a transportation geek. I’m the guy who drives peop




Click Image To Visit Site Imagine two brothers, Ed and Phil. They want to take their families on a deluxe Caribbean cruise. They were very much alike, these two brothers. Both had two children, both had middle class incomes, and both lived in the same neighborhood. Both families took the same flight to Miami. Both boarded the same luxury 5-star cruise ship. Both families enjoyed the seven-night cruise and returned home on the same flight. But there was a difference…. travel to thailand risky Ed spent $6,438 on his family's cruise vacation. Phil spent just $3,200.
Let me introduce myself travel to thailand risky I'm Scott Lewis, the 'Cruise Pirate.' If you re like me, you probably insist on squeezing the most value possible from your money. My absolutely foolproof travel to thailand risky strategies will save you hundreds on the next seven-night cruise you take – and thousands of dollars over a lifetime of cruise vacations. I've written Cruise Pirate's ULTIMATE CRUISE DISCOUNT GUIDE, a 100-page travel to thailand risky treasure chest of a book filled with the best tips, tricks and savings available to save you a bundle on every cruise vacation you take.
I'm a professional author with more than 30 books to my credit, and I edit a cruise news blog. My wife (the First Mate) and I have cruised all over the world: Alaska, the Mexican Riviera, the Caribbean, the Med, Scandinavia, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
I come from a seafaring travel to thailand risky family and admit to being a transportation geek. I'm the guy who drives people crazy with cruise trivia. Over the past two decades, I've kept my eyes and ears open and have learned a lot.
At first, all those facts were not much more than mildly interesting tidbits, but then they seemed to all come together. I saw the BIG PICTURE, and this old pirate got pretty travel to thailand risky excited! I think that you will, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment